Become An Instructor
1. Be accepted by HeartTraining, LLC in an Instructor Course and have a completed Instructor Candidate Application on file with that Training Center. We will provide this document during your instructor course.
2. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline for that Instructor Course and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. Disciplines include ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS and Heartsaver.
3. Successfully complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course.
4. Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within 90 days of completing the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course. We may require additional monitoring.
5. Once you become an Instructor, you will have access to the most current emergency cardiovascular care science, course updates, training resources and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network.
You will also be able to post class dates and times to reach more students through the AHA public website.
You will receive access to a free scheduling software system with devoted instructor support.